Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday 29th August 2007.

Welcome, my name is Max, well its really Samandjon Max Biaggi, but my friends just call me Max. I am a Seal Tabbypoint Siamese Cat. This is my sister Summer, or Samandjon Summer Dancer, she is a chocolate point Siamese, no stripes on her !!!!!

We currently live with our fur mummy Katiemoss and our human mummy Eunice in a rather lovely house somewher in a place called the Midlands. Mummy Eunice has told us we have a special day coming up on Friday when we will be moving house and meeting our new human Mummy and Daddy. Our new daddy is called Darryl, and he likes motorbike racing, I am named after famous World Superbike rider Max Biaggi. Our new mummy Sue just loves cats. We will keep you up to date on our big move as it happens and we will introduce you to our new family.

No comments: