Friday, October 5, 2007

A strange week

Max here, its been a strange old week.
It started off very well. I spent Sunday watching the motorbikes on the big screen with my male slave. It was so exciting......I saw Max Biaggi, he was named after me you know. Max was wonderful, so fast and he won his race! I think I should like a mini motorbike, then I can be just like him, I will put it on my Christmas list.
Monday and things started to get a bit strange. Summer started to roll around on the floor, and cry very very loudly. I was so scared I thought she was hurt, but no, she came over to me and thrust her bottom in my face, how very dare she! It went on all day and night like this, man can that girl wail, if she thinks she's practicing for x factor, she had better think again...what a racket. I slept downstairs that night, I couldn't face all that wailing and wriggling...stupid girls!
Tuesday... and it just got louder and louder. I couldn't stand the row, so I went up behind her and grabbed her by the neck to make her shut up, but she wouldn't, so I tried to climb on her and muffle the sound. The blond slave saw me and started shouting "no, no she's your sister!" Well der, yes I know she's my sister. The whole world seems to be going mad.
Wednesday it was getting louder and louder. Oscar, Daisy and Garfield have all gone into hiding and Summer just screeches on and on.
Thursday.......even stranger.... we went in our carry boxes and in the big box and wheels to the vet place. I don't like the smell of it there!!!!! When we got there we went in a big heated bed, it was so comfy, then I felt really, really sleepy. I thought I would just have 40 kitten winks. When I woke up something felt different. I felt lighter somehow. I looked into the next cage and Summer was having a good sleep too. Silly slaves, fancy bringing us here to sleep. We can do that at home.
Its now Friday, Summer has stopped wailing at last, but there is definitely something strange about my rear end. Its definitely lighter, I feel more streamlined and its rather drafty down there today, must investigate further,bye for now.

Summer here. This week I have been mainly flirting, but nobody was really interested apart from Max, and he's my yucky brother. I have felt so happy I have just wanted to sing and sing and sing. I have done lots and lots of rolls and wriggles and shaken my booty at Oscar, but he's just not interested, sigh......... Today my tummy is sore so i don't feel like singing any more. I have to go and sleep as my energetic week has left me exhausted. zzzzzzzz

Max: "Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhhhhh................they've gone!!!!!!!!!!!" (faints)

1 comment:

SiameseOriental said...

Max - you've been robbed of your 'fun bags', your 'wedding tackle', your 'crown jewels' - the Nut Nobbler has struck again!!! But I hope you realise that this doesn't make you any less of a man, at least not in my eyes!!

Summer - what can I say...you are just a big lush!!


The Siamese & Oriental Cat Chat Club