Thursday, September 20, 2007

Summer Dancer............Dancing
Max eating........again!

Well Hello there Max fans, I think I can safely say that I am now lord of all I survey. My training of the slaves is going very well. The male slave seems to be shared by hairy woofer in the kitchen. I see them each morning at 6.30 am heading off in the box on wheels, the slave looking tired and the woofer lurching around like a loon. The female slave however seems to be 100% at our service. She feeds us, cleans our loo and rubs those places you can't quite reach yourself and I must say she seems to be getting better at it each day. The Oscar is comletely under my spell and follows me adoringly around the house. When the other cats see me enter the room, they show their respect by climbing onto the nearest chair and closing their eyes, a position which they stay in for the most of the day.
Female slave bought out the roaring monster yesterday, I have heard it roaring in other parts of the house before, but have never met it in person. The slave walked it round and round the floor, I suppose to give it excercise and seems to be feeding it dust and rubbish, most odd! I, of course, stood my ground and flexed my stripes at it. It obviously felt afraid because the next minute it when and hid back in its cupboard. Handsome and Brave, that's me!
Disappointingly I found my sister snuggled up in Oscars bed with him, she was so brazen about it, right there in full view on the landing! I think I may have to email our fur mummy Katie Moss and get her to have a word with her daughter.
Bye for now, but don't worry I'll be back soon. Max the Mighty xx.


Summer here, I have decide our new house is fun. There is lots to do and play with. Blonde one waves a feather thing in the air which I love to chase and then I found out I can dance, she took a photo which I posted above. One day she got the roary thing out of its cupboard and bought into our safe hidey room. We were so scared we hid under the bed, Max was shaking in his boots and I had to lick his head to soothe him, but it soon went back into its cupboard home. Max really likes Oscar he follows him everywhere like a little lamb. I like to play with Oscar too and snuggle up with him in his bed, its very cosy in there and he has a very nice purr. Its a short entry from me tonight because its time to play.......yippeee! Summer Disco Dancer xx






No comments: