Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update




Hi, Summer Dancer here.


Where to begin???? We have been so busy, this is the first entry for a while.




We have to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our first human mummy Eunice today.




Now on to business. Max my silly brother has been hiding under the humans bed for about a week and a half. I have personally made many explorations across the landing, through the other bedrooms and down the big stairs and found that athough the hous is inhabited by my friend Oscar, there are also 2 older cats who seem to spend the whole of their time basking in the sunny room. However as long as I don't disturb their sleep, they don't seem to bother about me. I reported my missions back to Max, but couldn't convince him to come with me.




Then suddenly on Friday morning he woke up, had a stretch and came out to new mummy, who I think I shall now refer to as the "blonde one". Max let the Blonde one stroke him all over and pick him up. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then later that day he came down the big stairs, had a look around the litter room and then even came into the lounge. Since then there has been no stopping him, he is trotting around the house and has even started to play with MY friend Oscar. I don't know what has prompted this change of heart, but Blonde one and Brown one (new daddy) seem really excited and have been cooing all over him for the past 2 days.


Anyway have to go, it looks as though some chairs have been moved around, so I must go investigate.




Hi there, Cool dude Max Biaggi here. After a number of days collecting data from beneath the big bed, I decided that the new human slaves have been trying really hard to please me. The room service has been acceptable, litter box to an acceptabe standard and the number and variety of meals has been quite pleasing. I decided to give them a little treat and came out from the bedroom and made my great entrance downstairs. The slaves seemed quite excited at my appearance, so I allowed them to stroke my honoured self and even chased a tickle tale for a while. I new all would be safe as I had sent my rather daft sister out on a number of missions to check what was down the big stairs. Her repeated return meant that all was safe down there. I have met the big cat Oscar, I must say he does seem in awe of me and has begged me to befriend him. I have allowed his friendship, which I think has pushed Summer's nose out of joint. I always make a point at every opportunity to flash my maltesers at him ,just so he remembers who is the alpha male around here.


I think the slaves are bringing more food, so I must make an appearance to check that it is acceptable. Bye for now my adoring Max fans.


No comments: