Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunny day Sunday

Its day 2 in the new house. I have popped down to use the laptop whilst my 'big' brother is hiding under the bed. We have met the other residents apart from the Woofy thing that is moaning about being kept in the kitchen at the moment. They had one of these things at Mummy Eunice's too. The black boy Oscar has rather stunning amber eyes, we have rubbed noses and he gave me a little trill, I think he likes me. Max says he is all trill and no maltesers,but I think he is a bit jealous. The black and white one Daisy is OK at a distance, she just watches me but if I get too close she hisses and runs away, strange. The ginger one Garfield keeps himself to himself, haven't had much to do with him.

I adventured downstairs all by myself last night whilst Max stayed upstairs hiding.

This morning I had lots of cuddles and purrs with my new mummy, and then I lay on the window sill in the sunshine. Max is being a big silly and won't come from underneath the bed, he is such a shy boy its hard to believe we are brother and sister. Must go now and check on that baby brother of mine. Mow for now. Summer xxxx

Max here, Summer is being far to obliging to these new humans. My strategy is to keep them waiting for my superior presence. I need to get them trained right from the start, so I will continue to play hide under the bed for a while. Must get back upstairs before anyone notices I am not under the bed. Max xxxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Max & Summer!
It's lovely to see more Meezers blogging! Stop by to say Hi sometime!
Purrs,
Stella, Kaia, Nicky, & Celeste

Amy Difar said...

Lovely to see Max and Summer in their new home. I'm glad Summer is exploring everything and I'm sure Max will follow soon, if for no other reason than he's curious as to where she is going!

They are beautiful, beautiful cats!

Eunice said...

Hi babes lovely to hear from you both again.
Wish Max would stop being a big girls blouse.
Love you both